Friday, October 23, 2015

Hello I've been using Makeup artists choice peels for about 4-5 months and the results have been amazing, I am so happy that I found these products that have actually helped. 
I have struggled with acne for 10 years and obviously acne leaves marks behind and that has also been a struggle for me. I'm so happy with the results I decided to start off by using the 25% mandelic peel I used that for about a month and decided to try the 15% salicylic acid peel, I really noticed a difference with the salicylic acid peel with my acne. My acne reduced within two months from about 8-10 pimples on my face to about 2-0 pimples a day, which is a big difference and since my face was clearing I figured I needed something to fade my acne marks. So I decided to try the fade peel and it has worked amazing ever since. I use both the fade peel and the salicylic, but not together. One week I use the salicylic acid peel and the next week I will use the fade peel and so on. I also use the green tea/pomegranate cleanser daily and it is amazing as well. I love MUAC I'm honestly very very happy I found them.



Before                                      After