Friday, October 23, 2015


Thank you MUAC!

I have suffered from moderate acne for 8 years. I am almost 30 and have tired everything short of prescription drugs to help cure my acne. My mom recommended I take a look at your website. I am so happy I did. I started off with the mandelic acid peel followed by the argan oil. Eventually I worked in the fade peel as well. My skin felt great but I wasn't seeing any results visually. 

I did more research and decided to try the Glycolic Peel 40%. I started slow only leaving it on my face for one minute (adding 30 seconds to 1 minute each week. I didn't feel the need to ever exceed 5 minutes), once a week for 8 weeks. Week 2-4 were awful! Purging had me feeling really down BUT it's part of the process. I didn't give up and continued with my weekly peels. I am so happy with the results. Everyday I wake up with clearer, brighter, more even skin. I haven't had any break outs since week 4! The redness has subsided and scars are beginning to lighten. 

All this is 8 short weeks! I am sorry the before pictures aren't better quality. It was hard to see myself with such bad skin. Today I couldn't be happier. Thank you, again! 

Before
After 8 Weeks