Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Makeup Artist's Choice products have literally saved my skin, literally. 

I’ve always had pretty bad acne but last year things went crazy with my acne and hyperpigmentation. My skin was terrible as you can see below. It was soo bad I was getting depressed about my skin. I had tried(and spent too much money on) just about every at home remedies, drug store washes, creams and medication but nothing worked. It seemed like my face was just getting worst and worst. 
I got two Mandelic peels one and still did not see a good amount of results for the pricing of the procedure. After that I decided to do my research on at home chemical peels and found MUAC. 

I was pretty nervous because I am a clutz I was sooo afraid that I would burn my skin or something. But after reading up on everything and watching a number YouTube Videos I decided to give it a try. I started with the 40% Mandelic peel the last week of January 2015. Because I had received that treatment professionally the consultants told me I would be fine not starting with the 20% treatment. It worked great! I used it once a week along with drinking a lot of water and the Mandelic Toner. My acne started to clear up quickly but more importantly my dark spots were noticeably fading! 
I continued using the Mandelic Peel up into March. Once my acne was under control I decided that I needed something stronger for my dark spots but still gentle enough to use weekly. I called the consultants once again and I was advised to use the Fade Peel. I decided to stop everything I was using before and add the Fade Serum and Hyaluronic Acid Serum to use in conjunction with the Fade Peel. This is when the most of my hyperpigmentation went away! I love these three products. Together they cleared up my skin so much that my friends have been asking me what I’m using. 
I used to wear foundation daily but am so confident in my skin that I wear it maybe twice a week. I even have one friend that I spoke to before using these product that told me not to use it because she was afraid I’d ruin my skin and was not a believer even as I began to see results. With my results now she is looking to place her own order on products for her skin. I’m a believer. 
I’ve had acne and hyperpigmentation issues for about 2/3 years now. I even went to the dermatologist a few times. Hands down, nothing has worked like MUAC has and the customer service is awesome. I plan on using the Fade peel weekly until my skin is completely clear. Then I will be sure to always have some one hand and use other MUAC products to maintain my skin without the using the chemical peel often. The pricing is great and the sample sizes help you not spend a lot of money on something that may not work for you skin type. ( I have no makeup on in any of the pictures below)





Before

After