Monday, June 15, 2015

I started using the mandelic/salicylic acid peel from MUAC two weeks ago. I applied the peel all over my cheeks once a week and left it on for about two minutes before rinsing and using the green tea toner sample that came with my order. The peeling lasted for about 4 days each time. With just two peels, my acne is gone and I haven't had any new breakouts since. My skin is breakout prone, with at least 2 large, red blemishes normally. But for the last two weeks I've only had some minor hyperpigmentation to cover up. I'm sure that will fade too with continued use of the mandelic/salicylic peel.  The rest of my routine includes cleansing water, prescription Retin A Micro, and camellia oil as a moisturizer. I've stuck with this routine for over a year and didn't see a difference until adding the acid peel.  
Thank you MUAC!
-H 


Before                                       After