Thursday, June 18, 2015

Hello Everyone! I have never written a review for any product up until this day. Take it from someone who has tried EVERYTHING on the market: every drug store, high end, only-sold-online products cleanser, toner, moisturizer, spot treatment. Just everything you can possibly think of. 

After so much research, I stumbled upon the Makeup Artist's Choice website. It wasn’t a flashy website trying to lure customers into buying useless products (like most other websites). This website even has EXCELLENT customer service, I emailed and discussed my skin concerns with them. They told me EXACTLY which products were suitable for my problematic skin. And yes, it worked wonders, more than I even expected. By this point I was so sick and tired of using any kind of product so I didn’t have any high hopes. But it unbelievably worked SO well. They have all ingredients listed and exactly how to use the product along with cautionary advice. Also, when you look at the ingredients list you will see a VERY short list. They never have any kind of extra fillers in their products. 
My skin is normal with an oily nose, I have an olive/tan skin tone and I do not burn, only tan. I am currently using the MUAC Alpha Hydroxy Beta Hydroxy Cleanser and Jojoba Oil for moisturizing. I have tried countless moisturizers and they all seem to clog my pores. I will be trying the Green tea/Pomegranate Moisturizer because I've heard great things about that one and my best friend is hooked on it, she loves it! I do not suffer from severe acne, however, I have clogged pores that appear beneath the skin and look like little flesh colored bumps. When the process of natural skin exfoliation brought these bumps to the surface of my skin, they would turn into big red irritated pimples. I had major texture issues with my skin. It was not smooth at all, and while having these clogged pores I also had to deal with the pimples they eventually turned into. In order to avoid the pimples I would get with the clogged pores, I began picking at my face in hopes of taking the clogged pore out so it would never turn into a pimple. This caused excessive hyper-pigmentation. I also had laser hair removal on my face which also darkened the hyper-pigmentation I had at the time. My esthetician recommended a facial peel, she said it would cost $200! I was shocked, there was NO way I was going to spend that much on a peel. I did not know what to use on my skin to help these skin concerns.
  
From the website I ordered the Fade Peel, Mandelic Acid Peel 40%, Alpha Hydroxy Beta Hydroxy Cleanser, and Gly-luronic Acid Serum. These were the only products I needed to get my skin on the right track. And they are oh so affordable! I use the Alpha Hydroxy Beta Hydroxy Cleanser twice a day, it is not to harsh for my skin at all. I used the Fade Peel and Mandelic Acid Peel interchangeably every week for 6 weeks in a row every 2 months. It only took about 3 peels to see a drastic difference, but to maintain clog-free pores, I do the peels every 2 months. At night time I used the Gly-luronic Acid serum. The Fade Peel decreased my hyper pigmentation SIGNIFICANTLY while the Mandelic peel sped up the exfoliation process and cleared out my pores. The Gly-luronic Acid Serum made my skin SOOO smooth I could not stop touching my skin! My mom is always picking at me for having horrible skin. And for the first time, she told me my skin looked CLEAR AND SMOOTH. Thank you SOOOOO much MUAC for saving my skin. Like MUAC says “SEEING IS BELIEVING”. You definitely have another life long customer!! Now I will try many more of your products :)


Before
After