Thursday, July 9, 2015

Hello Makeup Artists Choice!

I am so happy to be writing this email. 6 months ago I would never have dreamed my skin could look this good spending less than $100. I imagined my poor sun damaged, acne scarred skin was going to require thousands of dollars in treatment at a dermatologists office. Your ad popped up on Facebook one day and I thought, "This is it." The testimonials (and amazing prices!) convinced me to order. I started off trying a few things, but have come to LOVE the following: 100% Argan Oil to remove makeup and add a drop into my moisturizer, the Gly-Luronic Serum (life saver) once a day, and the mandelic acid and glycolic peels weekly. I have also tried the Pumpkin Mask but have only used it twice. The peels have faded my scarring so much I can hardly believe this is my skin. I don't have to wear as much makeup and I feel comfortable in my skin again. I am just over joyed about these products and I will be a life long customer. My results pictures make me smile from ear to ear. :)

Thank you, thank you, thank you for creating these products that WORK and are so affordable.

Sincerely,
Frances S