Monday, May 4, 2015

Seven weeks ago I finally went to see a dermatologist about my breakouts.  I believed that they were stress related and she confirmed that as well as hormonal. She started me on antibiotics topically and orally and recommended I get a facial with extractions.  So I did that, minus the extractions because the esthetician would not do it.  Instead she recommended a series of 6 chemical peels at $150 each.  YEA RIGHT. 

Anyways I decided to do it on my own after doing a little bit of research.  I started with the Mandelic Salicylic Peel weekly for five weeks.  Then I recently purchased the Fade Peel and have done that twice.  My results are after seven weeks of peels are attached. Im not done yet though, I plan on continuing with weekly  peels until I have a blemish free face again.  I am so glad I found this site, and even more excited that they offer affordable trial size peels. 

Thank you MUAC!! 
Muah xoxo