Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Hello!
My history of skin issues was relatively minor for most of my high school and early college career. However, I always had at least a pimple or two (or more depending on the time of the month). 
My skin condition took a terrible turn for the worse after a few years in college. I had no idea why. I tried countless things and nothing really worked. Finally, this past year I was diagnosed with Lyme Disease and learned that my acne was a symptom of the chaos in the rest of my body. Needless to say, when you are chronically ill having a face full of acne just makes everything even more depressing than it already is. After being diagnosed I realized I would need something more heavy duty than what I had been doing before to actually see a change and finally found MUAC.
I started this past november with weekly alternating mandelic acid peels and lactic acid 30% peels. Slowly I started adding in a few more things like a weekly micro polish and mandelic acid serum. Eventually I did a series of 15% TCA peels which took away most of my remaining acne and most of the scars. As of the last 3 months I have been using the Gly-Uronic Acid serum (my absolute favorite) which has completely erased my scars and I have not had a single pimple since beginning it. People have been commenting on how I look like I'm glowing and have perfect skin. I have never had that happen before!
I waited quite a while to post this picture because I saw a lot of testimonials of people with great results that happened quickly but I wanted people to see that the changes last and that it may be possible to have ALL of your skin problems eliminated as they were for me.
Thank you SO much to MUAC for making such high quality and effective products. You are AWESOME! 

Before - September 2014

After - May 2015