Thursday, April 16, 2015

I have using MUAC for about 3 years now, I turn 50 this year and hooked .

I recently started experiencing rash scab like breakouts on areas of my arms and back .  Dermatologist gave me steroid creams but it just didn't fulling go away so I decided to use my Mandelic toner and peel on those areas when I did face ...what a difference and no itching, so happy .

I also have a 12 year diabetic daughter who inherited her dads acne prone skin ...well with all the counting carbs and shots she seems to slack the cleansing face routine so I started handing her a pad with Mandalic toner on it on her way out the door ( acne totally in control very few flare ups) so pleased amazing products. Thank you and I hope you can use this to spread the good word.

Before
After

Thank you Tracy!  You're beautiful!