Tuesday, April 21, 2015

.30 Retinol Serum Cured my Cystic Acne!
It is no secret that acne or any type of blemish can ruin one’s day, but cystic acne has been a negative impact on my daily life, as well as emotional state over the past few years. I have been on Accutane, Benzaclin and other prescription drugs and topical products since I was a teen and MUAC's .30 Retinol Serum is the only thing that has helped at all. I haven’t had any pimples and it has been four months since I had my last cyst and I am finally able to leave the house without cringing every time someone looks at me. 

The serum itself is great- it is not too oily or runny and it makes my skin so soft. It took around a week for me to notice a difference in my skin, but it was significant as the large cyst on my cheek went from purple to red, and eventually to a scar which is continuing to fade. I have seen my scars fade over the first month and also have seen a couple of my ice-pic scarring begin to look, for a lack of a better word, more filled in. 

Overall, this retinol has been a miracle worker on my skin. I have yet to have another cyst pop up and I use this product every night religiously. Some serums leave your face sticky or a tad wet the next day, but this serum just soaks right in and works its’ magic. I definitely would recommend this to anyone with acne issues or scarring in general, especially because my skin has been resistant to nearly everything I have tried. Thanks MUAC! 


Before .30 Retinol Serum

After .30 Retinol Serum