Saturday, April 11, 2015


I was a bit shy to send this in but I feel like this could help someone out there struggling with acne . 


Sometime in June 2014 my whole skin broke out and I couldn't understand why . I tried everything ranging from natural regimen i.e lemon, apple cider vinegar, avocado masks etc . None of it seemed to work but rather aggravated it . I also cut out milk and sugar hoping that somehow that could help but still nothing . I spent sooo much money on products such as dr murad , clinique etc and they would seem as though they we're working for a week then nothing . I was tired and basically gave up . 

During Christmas my skin was soo bad I couldn't go anywhere without heavy makeup (color corrector,concealer, foundation and powder). I was soo depressed . 

In January 2015 I was online looking for remedies for my hyper pigmentation and acne scars and I stumbled upon your site . From reviews it seemed the mandelic salicylic acid was a favorite so I decided to get that , micro polish and mandelic acid toner . After first week of using the mandelic acid toner daily , micro polish twice a week and the peel once a week my acne disappeared . I continued using it and after 5 peels my skin is so smooth . I still have a couple of acne scars but they are so light I barely see them when I put some loose powder . 

I now feel comfortable going out with no makeup or the occasional loose powder. My mum saw my skin and joined the bandwagon cos she can't. Believe how well it worked. Will continue my routine up until the end of June then continue the peel fortnightly for maintenance . If anyone out there is having doubts about this company trust me it works . I'm definitely gonna be your biggest customer.


Before

After