Thursday, March 5, 2015

I would like to say a MASSIVE thank you! I heard about MUAC via Makeupalley and I cannot recommend you enough.  I’ve struggled with acne since I was about 12/13 years old.

I remember my first cyst- my mum allowed me to dab some her foundation on there (unfortunately my mum had much fairer skin then me).  It was a constant struggle and I always felt very aware of my skin in public. I have tried everything from antibiotics to azelaic acid and tretinoin/retin-A gel (all prescriptions from dermatologist).  Although I had heard great stories about Retin-A after almost 9 months I still had sore/peeling skin (along with perioral dermatitis for about 4 weeks).
   
I did some research and decided to order 40% and 55% lactic acid peels, the pH prep solution, 25% mandelic acid and the triple enzyme peel (I was lucky- after telling/showing my family the improvement in my skin I started getting lactic acid peels from MUAC as gifts!).  The mandelic acid was great to get instant glowing skin and the triple enzyme peel felt extremely luxurious and smelt great!  But the turn round for my skin came when I started initially used the 40% followed by the 55% lactic acid peels.  I started doing peels every other week and eventually was able to maintain results with monthly/every other month peels.  My acne scars faded nicely and was kept at bay using the peel.

I still cannot believe that I am able to buy chemical peels from MUAC that would cost me a small fortune at a salon or dermatologist! Keep up the good work and keep the chemical peels coming! 

Li from the UK