Thursday, April 2, 2015

I started having acne at 22 y/o and i have battled for around 5 years now. i have tried so many drugstore acne treatments and the high end ones only to end up disappointed since everything just sadly never works.i have lost my self esteem and i have always tried covering my face with makeup, and usually it takes me 2 hours to get things done.

But 2 months ago i was searching for another cure in the internet and found this website. from my frustration i just purchased what i thought i needed without hesitation (MUAC Mandelic acid peel, green tea face wash) and for the first time I have used them, i finally had a little hope because i have immediately noticed that the peel dried up my existing acne.so i started using the peel once a week but i thought i needed to apply mandelic acid daily because i still was getting another pimple every day, maybe because i wasn't getting all my makeup removed each night i washed my face because i was using the very hard to remove makeup.  

So i purchased another item which was the MUAC Mandelic acid toner, to remove my makeup and to calm my breakouts, at first it made my face feel dry but in two days i noticed i couldn't feel the dryness anymore which felt like my skin was getting used to it and more importantly i started seeing the result i have long been waiting for.

Each day i no longer get any pimple or breakout and my face started to clear up from so much redness. usually i woke up with a red and oily face with a lot of scars beneath it has always been so hard for me looking at my face in the mirror.  but now i am proud to say that i can already look at myself straight in the mirror without makeup and feel my self stem slowly getting back, i started having hopes again because of this product.the mandelic acid toner is the only thing that i incorporate in my routine now and i use it every night after i wash my face with a gentle skin cleanser, and it just makes my face brighter and each day less and less redder.i am so thankful i finally found a product that actually works.

Thank you very much MUAC im finally getting my self esteem back.I hope you never discontinue your mandelic acid toner. It is such a heaven sent.

Before

After 4 weeks