Wednesday, February 4, 2015





I just wanted to say I am so glad I stumbled across your website. I moved up to New England from Texas a few months ago and have been battling the worst skin of my life! I just turned 25 and my skin has been worse than it ever has been, even in my teens. I suddenly didn't even feel comfortable running errands without a full thick layer of makeup! 
I am a scientist and am used to a low maintenance beauty regimen and was suddenly spending tons of time and money fighting every single pore on my face! It was taking a huge toll on my wallet and my self esteem. I had huge raging, deep pimples as well as clogged nose pores, white heads, and black heads. I was at my wits end. I don't remember how I came across MUAC, but thankfully I did!

In just two months, I am finally feeling sane again! While I still get a few pimples and am prone to sebum clogging my nose pores, my overall skin condition is so much better.  I have been doing the 25% mandelic acid peel and alternate using the mandelic toner and serum on the nights I don't do a peel. I have also been regularly using the Argan Oil to combat dryness and flaking. The products are all awesome. I am still left with pigmentation problems, especially on my upper cheeks where the worst of the deep pimples were occurring. I plan on continuing my mandelic rotation and maybe adding a more potent peel to the mix to help fade the markings.  I am so happy that I found MUAC and that they offer  high quality products that are so reasonably priced. I am finally feeling like myself again and will be a long term customer for sure!

Before

After


Beautiful!