Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Hi MUAC team,

Im 38 years old now and was still dealing cystic acne on my face and all over my body . This has been a problem since I was 10 years old. If I would have kept all of the receipts from then to now I would have been a millionaire (lol). Who would have know that it has always been hormonal and I wasn't properly diagnosed until in my late twenties as to having PCOS. Its a common endocrine system disorder that affects levels, periods, and ovulation.

After a decade of using prescription drugs, experimental acne products, over the counter medicines and dermatologist's services I made a lifestyle change of eating organics, exercise and only using more naturally based skin care.  


I started using your products in 2014.  My face has seen wonders from your Mandelic Acid and using the Fade Serum daily. I can now say, "Thanks for making products that saves lives."




Before

After