Wednesday, February 11, 2015


SKIN CARE JOURNEY


I literally don’t know where to begin. My skincare journey has been a long road. Between cystic acne, hormonal acne, scarring, hyper pigmentation  enlarged pores and overactive oil glands, my skin has suffered for years.

Previously, I had done Glycolic acid peels in my dermatologist office… but they were so expensive that I could no longer continue when each treatment ranged from $65 to $85 and I had to come in weekly.

 
After years of suffering with no medical intervention or cosmetic intervention I discovered MUAC…and thank goodness I did!!!

I remember one of my first orders was The GLYCOLIC ACID 30%. I was tempted to go for a stronger version, but I knew from past experience that I had to be patient and utilize the product correctly to get the best results. So way back in February of 2014 I started my journey. T

 
After consulting with a Dr.to obtain an oral prescription medication, I continued with the 30% Glycolic peels weekly until it was finished.  

I must mention, that with every purchase I made from MUAC, I took the opportunity to purchase samples of other products…mainly the skin repairing serums because I didn’t just want clear skin… I wanted BEAUTIFUL skin. I purchased the sample size of the Gly-luronic serum, the Transforming Eye Repair, The Super C + E serum, and the Phytocell Renewal Serum.

With each stage of improvement, I would introduce a new serum. First the Gly-luronic which was AMAZING. Then a few weeks later I introduced the Phytocell Renewal serum. If you look in my purchase history, I have since gone back and repurchased the full size of BOTH serums. They are simply REMARKABLE!!! 

The Phytocell serum not only made my skin feel tighter and look more youthful… my nonexistent eyebrows grew back!!! Longer and thicker to the point where I even stopped filling them in for a while! (I have pics of my brows too if you don’t believe me! ) I was ASTOUNDED.
 
People were complimenting me on my skin all the time now!! I was GLOWING. Pores? What pores???? Dark spots? Try and find one, I dare you!
 
I honestly didn’t think it could get any better… Until… I FINALLY tried the sample of the Super C + E I had been holding onto. I honestly wasn’t expecting much because my skin was already near perfection. Well, I put on the Super C + E and my skin literally looked as if I was walking around with my own personal spotlight. My skin is RADIENT…and NO I am not shy about complimenting myself because for years I have just felt so insecure about my skin. 

Needless to say… my most recent purchase is the FULL SIZE of the Super C + E!!! I don’t want to be without it! I At this point, my skin is amazing and I just want to maintain it. 

I feel so fortunate to have found this website. The price of the products in comparison with the results do not even add up!! And do you want to know what is PRICELESS? The look on my dermatologists face when she sees my results!! Ha!! Oral medications might help with acne, but your skin’s texture, youthful appearance and luminosity is left up to you!

Sorry this was so long. I have just been WAITING FOREVER TO TELL MY STORY and I sincerely hope that it helps someone make a decision in the future. 
Happy Skincare Journey! 

Ty

Before

Before                                              After


After  = Beautiful