Monday, February 16, 2015


I am writing to say thank you and share my experience.I have had a lot of pimples and acne scars for 3 years. It was so embarrassing. I tried almost everything, proactive, benzoyl peroxide, mural and more without seeing visible improvement.  

I read in several forums that muac offered a lot of good products and that the staff was very helpful and friendly. So I decided to email the staff and explain my problem. They told me that mandelic acid was perfect for me.I was a little bit disappointed when they recommended the mandelic acid because I thought the stronger the peel the better the results. I wanted to try a tca but I didn't need that.  

So I order the 25% Mandelic Acid Peel and used it just 3 times!!! I did not even buy the toner and serum and all my pimples and scars were gone.  

I also bought their lactic acid peel to even out my skin tone. If you want the right product don't be afraid! Send your photos and they will tell you what is best for you!   

Since I am African I needed to know what was right.  We usually think the stronger the better but no! The 25% mandelic acid did the job and I am so happy!  

I like the fact that they sell samples so the customers can try before buying a bigger size. I am really really pleased with their products! The mandelic toner and serum are on my wish list! 
Thanks MUAC!!!!





Before


After