Wednesday, February 11, 2015


In conjunction with antibiotics from the dermatologist, my face has made the most progress with face products from Makeup Artist's Choice. I've tried so many products from Clinique to Obagi to Shiseido to all those other online products like SkinMedica and many more!  Nothing worked and I was spending so much money!! I was feeling like I was never going to get rid of my acne. I've always had so so skin but in my late 30's I developed cystic acne. I was getting dark scars all over because of my Asian skin and the deep acne that kept popping up daily. The antibiotics reduced the cystic acne, but I still had dark scars and I could feel the bumps on my face caused by my pores still being congested. My MUAC products that I initially used were the Lactic Acid Peel 40%. I tried the 55%, but determined that my face reacted better to the 40%. The 55% was too strong. I used it twice a week for several months. Immediately, my skin started to make progress!  I was so happy :) Next, I incorporated the Gly-Luronic Acid until I bought BellEvolve .50 Retinol Lotion. I love the Gly-Luronic Acid for my back, too. Lastly, I use the BellEvolve Advanced Repair Cream to make sure my face is hydrated. I finally am able to go without foundation!  You don't even know how excited I am that my pores are clean, my face is smooth,and I rarely have any acne pop up on my face. My daily routine is Mandelic Face Wash, Mandelic Toner, BellEvolve .50 Retinol Lotion or Gly-Luronic Acid, and the BellEvolve Advanced Repair Cream. I want to try the new Lac-Luronic Serum and PhytX products that just came out but I'm scared to change my routine!  I still use the Lactic Acid peel monthly. The pictures are both without makeup.



Before

After