Tuesday, December 2, 2014

My 8 year nephew had said to me recently, T.T., you have brown spots on your face! I laughed, but it bothered me. 

I've been in the south Florida sun for over 15 years and it shows. I've been using MUAC samples here and there and have turned a lot of friends onto them, but it was time for me to stick to a regimen. 

I started with the 25% Mandelic Acid Peel. It was very gentle and I love the tightening effect it gave my face. The next week I did the 40% Lactic Acid Peel. I rotated these two for about a month (once a week) and then did a TCA 12.5% peel

My skin took this well so I layered this peel the following month; continuing the Mandelic/Lactic every week. I did this for 3 months and my sun spots are so faded. They are actually almost gone! I do have a few stubborn ones but for the most part, my skin has really lightened up. I still had major problems with blackheads tho. That is, until I recently discovered the Mandelic Acid Serum. OMG! Where has this product been my whole life? I'm so in love with it! 

Thank you MUAC for your amazing products. Definitely my favorite place to shop!
Tara...a customer forever

Before/bottom picture - After/top picture