Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Hi MUAC! 
 
About 8 months ago my face broke out CRAZILY. I had always had a couple blemishes here and there but I think something went crazy when I turned 23 with my hormones because it had never been this bad. Anyways for about 3 months I was convinced I could fix it with a natural/at-home remedy.
 
That was a huge mistake. I probably made things 10 times worse. I tried every Pinterest idea out there and nothing worked.
 
Finally I found MUAC after doing some research about chemical peels and I decided to try it. I did the Mandelic Acid 25% Peel and saw immediate results. Like 3 series of that completely cleared up the active acne. I still had some hyperpigmentation left over so I a while later I did 3 series of TCA 12.5% and now you can barely see anything. I've also been using the Mandelic Acid Cleanser daily with my Clarisonic to keep my pores clear.
 
Other products that have helped me--birth control, Retin-A .1%, (****MUAC Comment:  consider our .30 or .50 Retinols)  and Rose Toner (****MUAC Comment:  Consider our Rosewater Hydrosol Mist).
 

Thank you SO much MUAC, I'm a customer for life!

Before - 1

Before - 2

After - 1

After - 2