Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Hi MUAC team,
 
I turned 30 this year and my skin started breaking out in hormonal cystic acne (according to my physician) which made me self conscious and left significant scars and discoloration. I could never leave the house without wearing any foundation/concealer. 
 
I read a blog post about your 25% Mandelic Acid one day and decided to take the plunge and try it out along with the Mandelic Toner and Mandelic Serum. I saw some light peeling after the first peel and my skin started looking 'cleaner' and clearer in 2 weeks. I love that the 25% Mandelic Acid has no downtime. Now my skin is the clearest it's been in a LONG TIME. 

The photos I have included were taken a month apart. I was so excited about the results I was seeing after 2 weeks that I went and purchased other products and am loving them; so far I have also included your Argan Oil and Fade Peel (for those stubborn marks) into my facial care regimen. I have not broken out in a month, which I consider a miracle. I don't even wear foundation anymore, which is something I haven't done in years (even before my cystic acne).
 
I also wanted to add that your team was incredibly helpful in helping me with some shipping issues, they were quick to respond with a solution which has allowed me to order from you multiple times now.
 
Thank you so much! You saved my skin.
 
M

Before

After