Wednesday, November 26, 2014




Hello,

Well, I am finally submitting these pictures; I just wanted to be sure that the serum was really doing what I had hoped for, of course the products at MUAC never disappoint!

Approximately 2 months ago, I began using Phytocell Renewal Serum on my thinning hair because I had heard it helped hair growth. I did not want to use anything but natural products on my hair and skin, to be honest almost everything I use on my face is MUAC.

I have submitted several photos and since a picture is worth a thousand words, you can see for yourself how wonderful the Phytocell Renewal Serum really is. Naturally I am thrilled, but not surprised at the quality of this product and the amazing results!

Thanks again MUAC!

Sincerely,
Leslie S



****MUAC COMMENT:  Thank you, Leslie!  While Phytocell Renewal Serum cannot create a new hair follicle, it *does* nourish existing hair follicles and scalp, thus slowing hair loss, resulting in thicker hair, more vibrant hair.****


Before
After