Friday, November 21, 2014

Hello

I only recently started using some of your products and due to an outstanding result I was compelled to write to you.


For my face I had bought a range of mandelic, tca and fade peels among other products that have been recommended highly on your website. I have since started using the mandelic peel on my face for a mild peel and before I used the 12.5% TCA peel on my skin I thought I would test it on a recent scar I developed from a hot oil burn. 


Now I did the peel on the scar on my arm 6 days ago and it has even peeling since then and I didn't pay much attention to it until now. It's 1am here and I suddenly just noticed how light it appeared.  I needed to send this to you for others to see!

The first picture is a week ago before I applied the 12.5% TCA peel on the scar, and the after is now 6 days later, although you can still see the peeling and the scar has not completely gone yet, but it has lightened significantly after just one peel!!! 


Amazing!!  Thank you so much and I can't wait to see what the rest of the products do for me!!

Kind Regards
Rabia


Before                              After