Friday, November 14, 2014

I just turned 30 years old, and never really had any issues with my skin until my mid 20’s.  After my skin started to break out I immediately looked into natural treatments such as Tea Tree Oil, Coconut Oil, and even Aloe Vera Gel which were only temporary fixes.  I would see results after a few weeks or so, then boom!  I would have to start back at square one.  

After a year or so of ups and downs and inconsistency with the progress of my skin I tried to up the ante.  I started to use Rx for Brown Skin for year hoping my skin would glow just like the ladies in the commercials.  But just like the natural treatments, my skin became immune to the product therefore halting any future progress, and I still had acne prone skin.  

After that year of added frustration, along with the feeling of wanting to give up, I ran across makeupartistschoice.com!  I was watching tutorials for home chemical peels hoping to get good reviews and a push in the right direction.  Lo’ and behold someone mentioned your site!  I was curious at first but I tried, LOVED IT, and have continued to buy from your site for the past 6 months now!  I even have other people ordering as well because they can see the permanent difference in my skin!  
I started off with the 40% lactic acid peel, then graduated to 55% after the first two months (which I use twice weekly).  Then I incorporated the Blemish Buster cleanser and toner, along with the Duo Stem Cell Serum (which I use daily).  I just want to say THANK YOU for making great products with permanent results!