Friday, July 11, 2014




Words cannot describe how happy I currently am. Although I’m just 19, I’ve been struggling with my skin since I was 11 when I first started getting acne. The acne itself wasn’t that bad; it was the discolouration I spent years trying to get rid of. I’ve tried everything under the sun from natural treatments such as lemon juice to more chemical and dangerous treatments such as skin bleaches with hydroquinone. Although they temporarily worked, I saw my skin revert back within a matter of couple of months. So when I say you guys have made me a customer for life, I am not exaggerating. This is what my skin looked like before I started the Mandelic/Salicylic Peel a month ago:




About 4 days after using the peel I already began to see significant results:



By the end of the 3rd week, my face had done a complete turnaround.  I almost didn't recognize it!



My advice to anyone who is on the fence about doing a chemical peel is this: Try it! My skin has not looked this good in a long time and I haven’t ever had this much confidence in myself. The thought of wearing makeup is now appalling to me. I’ve finally found what works for me and I intend on sticking to it. I would just like to thank the entire MUAC team for providing such quality products and excellent customer care. Any questions I’ve had has been answered by a kind and patient staff member who truly cares and it is evident in the time they take to not only answer your questions; but the little things they do like including a free bottle DMAE Toner with my order. MUAC has found a lifelong customer in me.

Aisha
Georgia