Wednesday, July 16, 2014

I have always struggled with oily, combination skin that easily gets too oily or too dry and flakey. Products usually irritate my skin and make it worse. I have constant whiteheads and blackheads and very large, noticeable pores, as well as painful hormonal breakouts. 

I have used MUAC peels and other products for years (although not as religiously as I should have) with great results, however, after moving to a different state with a sightly different climate and really harsh, hard water, my skin suffered big time. 

I started using the 40% glycolic peel weekly. After about 6 weeks, I then used the 18% TCA peel (two layers as this was not my first time). I used the lactic peel after that for maintenance. I can see a difference in not only my skin texture, but also the redness and laugh lines are diminishing. 

I also use the DMAE cleanser and 5 acid body peel (which is amazing!!!!!!) and now also rotate other products as needed, including French Green Clay Mask, Deep Hydrating Mask, and Triple Enzyme Peel. Improvements can be seen with each peel and with each product I add to my routine. I could not be more pleased!

For anyone who has been discouraged after many failed products, be confident in MUAC and be patient and keep up with the peels! As a cosmetologist trained in skin care, I can definitely attest to the better results with successive peels, especially when it comes to hyperpigmentation, lines, and wrinkles. There is no quick fix, but there is MUAC for real, measurable results! Thank you MUAC for always delivering great products that work! :)

Lisa, TN



Before
After