Friday, February 1, 2013

I am Asian, 21, fair skin with freckles on my cheeks due to long-term sun exposure, especially when I was in my school outdoor activities that required me to be under the sun most of the time and no one educated me to use a sunscreen at that time. I have bought TCA peel 15% and gave me amazing results that I never expected!
 
It is extremely cost effective and you don't have to rely on dermatologists who charge high rates for a simple procedure.
 
MUAC gives you a nice size bottle that will last and they give very detailed directions and advice.  Thumbs up!
 
I totally love how my skin looks now.  My face has become smoother and the frckles lighten up a lot.  Now I can go out with just my sunscreen instead of wearing foundation and concealer.
 
THANK YOU MUAC!

 
 
 
 
Before                  After