Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I am 25. I have been suffering from severe cystic acne and blemishes for the past two years. I have checked many dermatologists and tried both prescription based and also over the counter acne medications. But none had worked for me. I shut myself completely from outside world and didn't go out of home anywhere since my face looked worse and my self confidence was almost zero. One of my friends recommended me MUAC's chemical peel. Knowing my skin's sensitivity, I wanted to try the mildest peel first. Mandelic acid really worked wonders on my face. The recurrence of acne had reduced within two uses and the blemishes started to fade faster and consistent. I added the glycolic serum to my night routine and it really helps to keep my skin texture smooth.

Thank you MUAC for the wonderful products! You are god send to me.


 
Before                          After