Friday, February 1, 2013

I am so happy with my results so far the products are great and amazing it truly does the job.

I came across the site and I had mixed feelings was skeptical about the products despite all the testimonials I read . I was still not sure if they were legit.  However, I came across a girl in a store and today we are very good friends and I really liked her skin complexion and I asked her what she was using and she told me Makeup Artist Choice, and I was kind of surprised and it really boost my confidence in purchasing the products.

After spending lots of money buying brand name products and doing chemical peels at the dermatologist I never was satisfied with the results. I still had acne marks which never went away and I had acne which kept on coming.  So, I went ahead and purchased a glycolic peel 40% Lactic Acid Peel which helped a lot with my acne and did an amazing job. I did weekly peels, and it helped clearing my acne and marks, it evened and brightened my skin tone as well.

I also bought the Blemish Buster Cleanser and the Jessner peel which I included in my skin regimen and it did help a great deal. My family saw the difference and they jumped on the bandwagon as well.

My mum purchased the 25% Mandelic Acid Peel and my sister is on the Jessner peel, Alpha hydroxy Cleanser and the Microdermabrasion and so far they are really satisfied with it.

I highly recommend these products to anyone and they ship the products really fast. I cant thank MUAC for the wonderful products.

  
BEFORE                                AFTER