Tuesday, August 21, 2012

To the staff at MUAC,

First of all I would like to thank you all for being so helpful and professional in regards to all of my skin problems.

I wanted to wait a bit before sending out my testimonial to let the products work and to also send you decent pictures of my face being cleared up.

The picture with the acne was take during my pregnancy. I had always had a problem with cystic acne (NEVER like this) but took birth control to it for 10 years. Being that I had just gotten married and turned 28, I got off the pill and decided to start a family.

I went off the BCP's and the hormones from pregnancy and the fact that my body was adjusting to being off the pill did this to me. Going from beautifully clear skin to this, I was mortified and severely depressed.

My skin stayed this way for over 2 years although not to this degree but similar. I COMPLETELY avoided pictures but kept this as a reminder to myself that one day my skin would not be this ugly ever again.

So I found you guys and in combination to you and my esthetician, which I thank for my monthly extractions, this is now my skin =) I played around with a bunch of products. I want to add that I tried EVERYTHING from over the counter products such as pro-activ, neutrogena, clinique, obagi, murad, just to name a few and then had prescriptions like retin-a (every strength), differin, clindamycin gel, ac-zone, minocycline, erythromycin, and bactrim/prednisone as a combo. NOTHING WORKED LIKE YOUR PRODUCTS.

The products my esthi used on me were glycolic and salicylic. So I began ordering from you and it sped up the clearing process. I ordered your 30% glycolic and 40% lactic. I also used the 12% TCA 2 times 3 months ago. The beta hydroxy/tea tree cleanser is a god send. I am now using mandelic acid every other week.

MY SKIN IS GLOWING and I can't thank you all enough. I have not been so happy in ages. I have slight scarring but as you can see in the picture, it's hardly noticeable. I am currently going to school to get my license in esthiology and have made a promise to use all of your products with my future clients and will also refer them to your website. I already do that to all my friends anyway.

I hope these pictures can give anyone who is dealing with the kind of skin I HAD some kind of hope that this can go away and it can be controlled. I thank you all from the bottom of my huge heart for helping me get back my self confidence. No one deserves to feel ugly and I want the world to know....Thanks again

Sincerely,

Talin
Before After