Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A friend recommend I try products from MUAC. This is the first time hearing about this company so I figured I would give it a try. I first ordered a few samples to test out and I have to say, I'm blown away with the outstanding results from the three products I purchased.

1. DMAE Cleanser - Amazing product for anyone with reactive skin that is aging and acne-prone. I still get some hormonal break outs so I look for a cleanser that deep cleans yet doesn't dry out the skin. This product takes away dirt/makeup and gives a healthy balance of moisture to my skin. I love it and found my holy grail cleanser.

2. Mandelic Acid Toner - I love this toner and it by far blows any other toner out of the water! For someone with reactive skin, this was gentle enough where it doesn't turn my skin red and blotchy nor does it strip my skin of moisture. It does a fantastic job exfoliating the skin. I use this nightly and have noticed a major difference in my skin. Clogged pores are gone and my skintone is more even and clear.

3. Phytocell Renewal Serum (apple stem cells) - Gives my skin a healthy glow. Doesn't cause any allergic reactions and it doesn't cause break outs. Skin feels soft and smooth.