Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I had perfect skin until 40. I am an athlete, I wear very little makeup, I cleanse faithfully, I can pass for 35 even though I am 43, no lines as yet, but at the age of 40, I developed terrible acne and my beautiful face was now scarred. I happened upon your webiste in a desperate search for a solution and in less than one month, I am on my way back to a healthy and glowing complexion. What a joy it is to wake up without fear of facing the mirror and the world. I want to especially thank your customer service for being so totally client focused and patient with me in our many interactions to find the right mix of products. Everything worked and I am grateful beyond words. Thank you!  G.H.

NOTE FROM KATHLEEN:  G.H. has been using a number of products since October:  Blemish Buster cleanser and astringent, our 25% Mandelic Acid Peel, Retinol, Gly-Luronic Serum, 12.5% TCA Peel and Argan Oil.  The treatment products were rotated week-to-week for best results.  The Mandelic Peel was used once each week until her TCA peel series.  During the TCA phase, peels were space 2-3 weeks apart to avoid chemically over-processing the skin.  Argan Oil was used for soothing and moisturizing.  When using a number of products, *always* call our office for guidance on how to rotate them safely at 877-316-9400.  Thanks!