Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Hello,

So let me start by saying this, I do not believe in hype.

I went trough a phase were my skin was just really bad, not HORRIBLE. I have never been the one with acne, just small pimples here and there occasionally, even though my skin was very uneven.

Well I just don't know what happened, my skin broke out terribly, had me looking like a scientific calculator. I was so desperate, I think I probably tried everything possible out there. It was just not going anywhere. Lucky me I found MUAC. At that time I said to myself one product more or less, what can I loose? I have already been a walking experimental subject with my acne for almost a year, so why not give it a try.

It was the BEST PRODUCT FOR MY SKIN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. I had ordered 40% Lactic acid peel and - miracle - within 3 peels I was virtually ACNE FREE, walking around with no foundation after almost a year looking all cakey with foundations, ughhh.

Since then I swear by it, I use it still here and there for maintenance, but my skin is absolutely glowing, even , acne and dark marks free. What a blessing, I advise you to buy it don't even hesitate, they come in small bottle, but theses small bottles are heaven sent. Thank you MUAC... :)

R.
Before After