Monday, July 2, 2012

Hello! Just wanted to submit a testimonial.

I have suffered with acne since I was 12. My acne cleared up once I started taking birth control pills, but I was still left with embarrassing scars and hyper-pigmentation all over my face. I would never dare to leave the house without makeup. I had deep pigmented scars on my cheeks left over from cystic acne that failed to go away no matter what I tried! After several failed dermatologist visits, my cousin recommended trying MUAC's products. I admit, when I came across the claims of the fade peel, I was pretty skeptical. How could a "no down-time" peel really help me THAT much? My skepticism quickly turned into astonishment with just one treatment. I couldn't believe how smooth and bright my face looked. Over the next couple days, I could feel and see a difference in my skin texture and tone. After about 4 treatments with the fade peel, my scars were completely gone! I now feel confident walking into a brightly lit grocery store without any makeup. I am so thankful that MUAC has provided such quality products that really do work! I will be a life-long customer!