Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Hello,

This is a product testimonial for your TCA peels.

I have several raised chicken pox scars on my body since childhood. They really affected my confidence and self esteem. Using a combination of periodic TCA peels on the scars and Mederma, the scars have faded considerably. You cannot tell where they were unless you look closely and know where they were. I am going to continue to use your products to further fade these scars.

We are always told that scars are permanent and there's nothing you can do about them but that is not the truth. I have used cortisone shots on some of the worse scars along with the Mederma. A few weeks after the shots,I begin using the TCA peels again. I wish I had taken pictures but I must say that your products are excellent.

Compared to dermatologist and plastic surgery fees, the products here are a great bargain. I highly recommend Make Up Artists' Choice to anyone looking for professional quality skin care solutions that will really change their skin.

I feel more empowered now that I am able to do something about my scars. I no longer feel ugly. People underestimate just how much cosmetic issues can affect someone. All I know is that I am glad that I came across your website!

Yours truly,

Krystal