Tuesday, November 5, 2019


I have battled all kinds of acne from the age of 12-now (Now is 42 yrs old)...I worked in a tanning salon in high school and being tan was literally my job so I worshipped the sun and when I hit my 30s I noticed my skin was paying the price. All of it. Not only did I continue to battle ance even with visit to Dermatologist’s and finally getting on the Proactiv skin system that seemed to fix the ance but it was like my skin became addicted to the stuff, if I stopped my skin went crazy on me with break outs. Then out of nowhere I happened upon this site after going to a  technical school later in life (had a degree already but needed a change) and became an esthetician. I started looking at some of the peels, as I had worked in med spas and knew how they worked and what they did. I had tried glycolic peels in my work spa (perk of the job during downtime was free use of any products etc!!)...

When I saw the glycolic & TCA peels I about fell over at the price realizing how much my previous employer as making off just one peel. I decided to order both types and started with the glycolic first for a few weeks to prime up my skin then I did the TCA. I numbed my face with lidocaine and went to work applying a couple passes, a little frosting so I neutralized the peel. 


The Glycolic peel would make my skin feel refreshed the day I did them & the first few times it did a sort of “purging of my skin” getting the gunk out so my pores could tighten up and the TCA eventually peeled my skin, revealing fresh new skin.  


The glycolic and TCA peels not only helped get my acne under control but made my age & sun spots virtually invisible to the point I didn’t need to put any foundation on everyday any.more!!  


I also purchased the Nano-Hyaluronic-Advanced-Hyaluronic-Acid Serum w/ Watermelon Extract sample... and my other new FAVORITE  now, the Phytocell Renewel Serum- Apple Stem Cells sample which I applied around my eyes on the crows feet and under eye area (Loved the stem cell sample so much I’m ordering the large size). Even with it was a sample I truly got enough to know it worked. I’m already making up a new order of peels, skin cleansing systems based on my needs and I’m so excited to get better care from MUAC then I ever did in all trips to dermatologist offices!


Thank you MUAC for helping me gain a sense of self confidence I truly never had about my skin, it’s life changing for a girl who hid behind a makeup mask for most of her life “xoxo” 


Photo 1: 6 months before starting peels during bad breakout plus hyperpigmentation 
Photo 2: with makeup on during that time period
Photo 3: after my TCA peel was healed and no foundation!!!