Tuesday, July 23, 2019

I am in love with your products!  I am 50, and after many years of being a sun goddess, had noticed my face aging more rapidly than desired.


Before getting hooked on MUAC/BellEvolve products, I had tried several products, including many high end, with little results.  Once I discovered your products, and started noticing continued results and getting multiple compliments on my skin, I was hooked.

I am submitting some before and after pictures to share my fabulous results. The before/after pictures are four months apart.  The after pictures are a result of two MUAC TCA peels (15%), followed with BellEvolve Reformulated Advanced Repair Cream, and daily use of Uplevity Serum and Advanced Hyaluronic Serum.

Note the change in skin texture and sun/age spots!

Before

After