Tuesday, September 9, 2014

I wanted to write and say "Thank You" to the staff at MUAC.

I am attaching two photos to show the progress my skin has made since starting your products. They are approximately 5 weeks apart. At age 38, my skin began to experience horrendous breakouts, due to hormones. medical issues and the harsh sun conditions where I live.

I began with the 25% Mandelic Acid Peel and the Mandelic Acid Toner, and noticed results after my first peel. After contacting the very friendly, and helpful staff at MUAC, I ordered the 40% Lactic Peel, Peptide Serum, Lighten Brighten Cleanser, and the Oil Free Sunscreen.

I am extremely pleased (keyword: extremely). The Lactic Peel does still sting a bit but my skin is getting used to it. I rotate the Mandelic Peel in every 3-4 weeks. I use the Toner twice daily and every time the amount of dirt and gunk that comes off my skin is ridiculous, so it's really working. My favorite product thus far however is the Peptide Serum! It is so amazing for maturing and matured skin and those fine lines are disappearing. I didn't even realize until I smiled the other day and the laugh lines were hardly noticeable.

All in all, I'm a very satisfied customer. I love the quality of the products because with all the items I've ordered a little bit goes a long way! 
Best,
S.M

Before
After