Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Dear MUAC,   http://www.makeupartistschoice.com

I had perfect skin through my teen years, and when I hit 30, my skin took a drastic turn for the worst. I had bad acne begin to crop up weekly. I would then be left with hyper-pigmentation scars, and also new acne every time an old zit would heal. It was seriously depressing me, and driving me slowly insane. I would pick and pop, leave a scar, and a new zit would form anyway.

Over the last few years, I have been to the dermatologist, gotten laser treatment, microderm facials, and peels. Nothing has helped long term.

After a night of googling at home options, I came across your website. I got the 25% Mandelic Acid peel to start. I have been using it once a week for about 5 minutes a time. The transformation after 1 month is unreal. See the photos!! I now use this in conjunction with your Mandelic Serum and I can not express how happy I am with the results.


Before

After