Thursday, September 18, 2014

I read about MUAC products through a forum board I am apart of, and read actual stories from members that said MUAC did wonders for their skin, for things like acne and the hyper pigmentation that came with it. 

As a black woman  I was always skeptical of anything like a chemical peel of lightening treatment. But hearing from other women of color and thoroughly researching these peels and reading testimonials I was sold on trying out for myself. I have very sensitive,reactive, acne prone, African American skin. 

After reading the descriptions of all the products I decided I would try the Mandelic acid, serum, toner, and peel. Along with that I also ordered the Mandelic/Salicylic  Acid peel to have something stronger to upgrade to. I began with the Mandelic Acid peel every week for 3weeks while using the toner and serum 2days after each peel. Immeadiatly these products really started to exfoliate my skin, it dramatically decreased my active acne and my face peeled slightly. After  3weeks I did my first Mandelic/ Acid peel and I am so glad I bought this product! This peel is a bit stronger but is very gentle and not harsh at all but it is very effevtive. After I used it my skin started peeling about  days after. I loved it because it really helped lighten some of my dark marks. I used the serum and toner the days after and waited a week to do another peel. 

By doing a peel a week apart for about 8 weeks I achieved these results. I still have some of the mandelic acid peel which I use for when I think my skin can use a little boost of exfoliation. These products have changed my skin dramatically and have helped my self confidence so much. I would recommend these products to ANYONE especially people of color. I am forever grateful for MUAC!!!!!