Saturday, September 13, 2014

I just wanted to show you exactly how much your company has helped my skin since September 11 of 2013. In August of 2013 I went off birth control and suffered some horrific attack of cystic acne, on top of blisters that I developed when I forgot to wear sunscreen and fell asleep on a beach for 8 hours. 

Depressed and unable to cover the huge cystic bumps with makeup I was forced to walk around in public for my final year of college. People asked what had happened to my once beautiful skin. I took antibiotics, steroids, and slathered creams all over with not much improvement. Then a friend gave me a bottle of 25% mandelic acid. Not expecting much I started using it every other day. It took three months but I started to notice gradual improvements. Between the steroids, that I had till october, and the acid my skin was looking better. The smallest bumps were smoothing out, a lot of the redness was residing, and scars weren't forming. In march I ordered my own bottle of Mandelic acid and created my account with MUAC. 

Fast forward to July I decided to try another acid. Lactic 40%. The lactic has been doing incredible things that I cannot even believe. All in all I am so happy for what these two products have done to skin. You have certainly earned a life long customer with me!!!