Monday, June 23, 2014

Last year my skin went berserk and just started breaking out for no reason, my skin looked a mess it was really sore to the touch and I became very depressed. I tried all different kinds of products but nothing was working. After many long hours of researching I found Makeup Artists Choice I was unsure what to start with so I emailed them explaining my problems they recommended trying the mandelic acid peel 25% after trying the peel a few times my skin started clearing up, after that I ordered the 8% tca peel. Using both of these my skin has completely cleared up. I was amazed I still suffer the odd pimple here and there but it is nowhere like it used to be, and i still have hyper pigmentation from old acne scars but I'm confident in time eventually they will fade too. I just want to thank everyone at Makeup Artists Choice you have helped me gain my confidence and life back.


Before
After