Thursday, June 12, 2014

I've been suffering from pimples/acne since I was 11 years old, and my skin has been in bad shape since then. I had honestly tried everything for my skin, including skin care that was dermatologist recommended!
I'd been wanting to try your peels for a while but didn't get around to ordering it till July 2013, and boy, do I wish I did it sooner! I think the pictures pretty much speak for themselves. I feel so much more confident in my skin now, I don't feel like I need make up on to go out. I'm completely okay with going out in just sunscreen/moisturizer, or tinted moisturizer if I'm feeling fancy.
I have 3 of your peels, the 25% Mandelic acid, Mandelic/Salicyic, and the Fade Peel.  I will use one of them each week, and rotate between them. 
Additionally, I also use your mandelic acid toner, and WOW, I have to say that stuff is amazing, I love it! I'm definitely ordering more when I run low on it (along with a bunch of other stuff). You guys have a customer for life! 


Before

After