Monday, January 6, 2014

Phytocell Renewal Serum
You guys didn't tell me my eyebrows would grow back in! The outer third of my eyebrows quit growing almost 20 years ago. They have grown back in. It took one bottle. Also, my dear sweet nephew has had really bad acne. He has a degree in chemical engineering. I gave him a bottle of one of your chemical peels. He called me wanting to know where to get more. His fiance (also has a chemical engineering degree) says the ingredients in your products are excellent. She says your products are the best she's ever seen.

***From Kathleen... Thank you so much for your feedback... the Phytocell Renewal Serum with apple stem cells, in addition to the many benefits posted on that webpage, does indeed, help delay hair follicles from aging as quickly,  While we do not claim this will regrow hair, we have had other clients note they saw new hair growth near the brows and hairline.***