Monday, January 6, 2014

Hi, I'm writing to let you guys know that I'm extremely happy with your products!

For the last three years or so, I have been struggling with hyperpigmentation and acne scars that were made worse by sun exposure. My skin was always red and irritated to the point where I hated putting my hair up because the sides of my face were where I had the most damage.

I started researching the best products to use and I tried Ambi, St. Ives, Biore and Aztec Indian healing clay among others. None seemed to do much, and some made my skin worse and dried it out.

Then one day, I happened upon a review of your 25% Mandelic Acid Peel and it prompted me to try it out. I am so glad I did, because now I have moved on to the 40% Lactic Acid Peel and after only five weeks, it has done wonders for my skin. The lactic acid has greatly reduced my redness, significantly faded a lot of my scars, and exfoliated my skin beautifully. I'm confident that with a couple more weeks using the lactic acid, my scars will be barely noticeable.

The most impressive thing, however, is that you guys offer your amazing products at such an affordable price. I am a life-long customer for sure and will be definitely be buying some new products for my mom and me to test out!

 
Before                                   After