Friday, February 1, 2013

O! M! G!

Five days since the super fast receipt of my order, and five days of using the Anti-Aging Day Protect with Preventhelia. The most amazing, most fantastic thing - this is a sunscreen I can wear that doesn't leave a shadow of white on my brown skin, doesn't feel oily, doesn't feel heavy.

I have worn this sunscreen for five days with no problem (a definite first as I rarely last an entire day before washing it off my face). I even rode my bike in 75 degrees for over an hour and got pretty sweaty - no burning drips in my eyes. I feel like I should pinch myself.

After purchasing and trying numerous sunscreens over the decades, this is the first one that I will actually wear on a daily basis.

This product is indeed simply remarkable (and that's before the skin benefits).  Thank you so very much!

Happy customer since 07,
Angela