Wednesday, January 30, 2013

You know, the folks at MUAC have amazed me once again!!!

I placed an order on Friday just before 4pm, so I wasn't expecting my order to arrive until the end of the following week. Well my order was sent out Monday, and arrived Wednesday afternoon!!!!

Everything has been packaged wonderfully, which is great because no one wants a box filled with spilled product. Any time I have a question, I get an emailed response within 24 hours, and it has always been very friendly, and informative.
Best thing though, the quality of the products just blows me away. Every single product I have purchased, has been of A+ quality, and have worked just as promised.

As a man with problematic skin, I have dealt with years of insecurities. I hated school as a teen, would avoid social gatherings, and had a heard time asking a girl on a date. From acne, skin discoloration, ingrown hairs, to keratosis pilaris I had it all. I tried a lot of "miracle" products, that proved to only be a miracle for the company's profit margin. Nothing really lived up to its promises, some worked for a few weeks, then just stopped doing anything. Others were just hyped up moisturizers. I finally had enough, and decided to look for something that would actually work.

I'm not wealthy so spending 1-200$ per treatment, was not feasible for me. While on Youtube I found a video reviewing products from MUAC. They spoke so highly of the products, I decided to check out the site, well needless to say I'm glad I did!!! I'm telling every one I know about MUAC, and their wonderful products, from friends, to family members. That's how confident I am of your company's products, that I am now a walking advertisement for MUAC =).

Thank you so much for what you do, and for the products you provide, for me they have been a Godsend!!!