Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I just wanted to take time to say I love this company products....

I have acne scaring that i was dealing with for years and i was tired of not finding nothing that could help me...then I came across this website, i was a bit concerned at first but decided to go ahead and give it a try, I used the 8% tca peel and it has done wonders. I wish I took a picture of how my skin looked way before i started using this product instead of how it looked mid use but i still wanted to say something. It really works, Im still using the product to completely fade all my marks but really i love this product and what it has done for me. I also use the green tea cleanser that came with the tca , it is sooo wonderful i actually purchased a full separate bottle.

Thank you MUAC

Anna
Before After