Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I just want to tell you how much I love your products. I have troubled skin. I've had it my entire life and it stems from the medications I was on to treat my epilepsy.

The overall condition of my skin is good. However, I am the type who scars easily and the scars stay for a very long time. The immune suppressants I was on kept my skin from renewing effectively. I was a child who never wore shorts.

Now I am a 31 year old with acne. Yay! I have tried everything. EVERYTHING i tell you. Nothing has been as effective as your products. Nothing has fade my scars or improved the look of my skin like your products.

I am a customer for life. This business is a true blessing because YOU COULD CHARGE MORE THAN YOU DO. There are so many products that charge many times more and are not nearly as effective. It is clear that you understand how important it is for people to feel comfortable in their own skin. Thank you.

Bianca