Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hi Kathleen,

You and your company are amazing! my acne has been a constant struggle for many years, and nothing from the dermatologist or the drugstore seemed to help. Finally when I turned 21 I decided I would stop waiting around for change and try something new. I had heard about MUAC through a friend who was raving about how your peels changed her life.

Agh I should not be doing this on the subway! I'm so sorry, I honestly just wanted to tell you that I am BEYOND happy that I tried a variety of your peels. The 30% glycolic and the 25% mandelic peels have literally given me a whole new face. Using them weekly for about two months changed everything. I was so sure that nothing would ever work, but OMG was I wrong! It's amazing that you offer samples too, as being a broke college student it makes your miracle products affordable! I look forward to the day when I can finally get full size bottles.

I just bought a sample of the 8% TCA peel, and I can't wait to give it a try! I also turned my mom on to your Radiance peel, and she loves it. Another win for MUAC! Seriously, thank you Kathleen and the MUAC team. And again, sorry for the jumbled e-mails.